We are Outbrain.
We’re one of the world’s largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world’s top digital media companies.
We are seeking a Milan based Senior Agency Account Manager focusing on Agency Clients to join our quickly growing Italian team.
A day in the life
More specifically, the Agency Account Manager will be responsible for working on all the parts of the promoted content campaign to ensure delivery and results for performance clients. This includes the full cycle from the planning stages with the client, to the set up and launch, optimisation and performance reporting. In addition, you will deliver strategic direction to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and clear lines of communication with clients and other Outbrain teams and partners. The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client, with the long-term objective of growing key accounts and reaching performance goals. As content marketing is a relatively new form of marketing, the ability to educate and advise clients on best practices is an advantage.
Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working directly with clients, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
What you’ll bring
- 3 to 5 years experience within the digital industry
- Strong understanding of all performance KPI’s including CPA, CPL, ROI
- Experience in managing and optimising performance campaigns
- Deliver against set performance KPIs e.g. leads, conversions, downloads
- Raising awareness and building Outbrain’s profile with clients
- Working closely with the Agency Sales Manager to leverage Key Account contacts to unlock New Business budgets elsewhere in agency
- Achieving sales targets
- Problem-solve and ability to offer tailored solutions to specific challenges of each client Work smart to meet and exceed goals
- Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrain’s campaign workflow: preparation, upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
- Be strategic partner to the Account team, offering support in the form of competitor and category knowledge
- Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
- Possess a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- Ability to proactively influence and work with high profile clients independently and within a team environment
More than snacks!
- Office and home hybrid working - make your home working space productive and comfortable with our WFH budget!
- Be part of our success with our equity program
- Wellbeing benefits like sports allowance, medical and dental
- Expand your toolbox with our mentorship program and internal learning tools
- Happy hours …and of course a fully stocked kitchen!
We Recommend #LifeAtOutbrain
Our company culture is welcoming, dynamic, diverse, global, and built on top performance.
Did you know "trust" is one of our core values? We apply this value to our day-to-day by working collaboratively on a global scale. With managers and teammates often sitting in other countries and time zones, we value communication, patience, and open-mindedness to all cultural backgrounds. We encourage all ideas, and everyone gets a seat at the table!
Our team is made up of individuals who are approachable, resourceful, passionate, and proactive. We foster a sense of belonging through our Employee Resource Groups –employee-led groups in which we debate topics and drive change. From OB Green (environmental), OB WE (women empowerment), OB Good (charitable initiatives) to OB4E (diversity, equity, and inclusion), you’ll be able to share your passions with likeminded people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.