This job is no longer accepting applications.
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 380 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Game Designers to join our Game Design & Analytics Department, which is responsible for design, analysis, feature concepts, and game balance across our multiple projects. The team contains a number of specialists in data analysis, project documentation design, and UX design. They come up with technical solutions that enable other teams and departments to use game data efficiently.
As part of this team, you will be supporting RAID: Shadow Legends, a mobile, turn-based MMORPG that combines battle collection mechanics, dark fantasy, and cutting-edge graphics.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Creating in-game feature concepts and balancing them with existing content
- Working on the in-game economy of a large-scale game with 1+ million DAU
- Improving the existing features and in-game economy based on data analysis
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience writing balance documentation and other game design documents
- Knowledge of calculus and advanced mathematics, especially probability calculus and game theory
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Keen interest in gaming
- Experience creating in-game economies
- Experience working with Confluence or similar feature documentation systems
- Experience working with Jira or similar task managers
- Understanding of UX basics
- Higher education in a technical field
What we offer our Employees:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.