Associate PR Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Associate PR Manager reports to the Senior PR Manager. This is an entry-level position and will support PR Team members in creating programs that generate positive editorial coverage for the group’s game launches and business activities. The Associate PR Manager’s responsibilities will include departmental administration, media list management, creation of press releases and materials, ongoing support for media and content creator relations, and assisting with press tours and game conventions. The right candidate will be an energetic, self-starter and continuous learner looking to cut their teeth in product public relations at an award-winning AAA video game company and understands the difference between being a fan and working in the industry. Travel is required.
- Support PR Team Leads with the creation and execution of breakout PR and Content Creator campaigns for video games
- Manage PR departmental administrative tasks and support wider Marketing group when needed
- Write and edit press releases, fact sheets, and other PR materials
- Review and edit press releases from external partners
- Build and maintain key media relationships across North America
- Work with members of the media and online personalities to secure previews, reviews, interviews, and articles about the Company's products
- Coordinate and integrate with cross-functional teams to represent PR plans, updates, and input
- Manage and update North American media list
- Help plan and staff trade shows, press tours, and international summits
- Coordinate with international PR teams as well as North American PR agency
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Very strong writing skills and the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate concepts, messages, and strategies is critical
- Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Must be confident, vocal, proactive, highly motivated, and eager to learn
- Interest in or knowledge of the video game industry, and media/content creators, preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.