Growth Operations Manager - Mobile
San Francisco, CA, USA
What is the job
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, hands-on, business-oriented and highly motivated individual to join our Mobile Operations team. A strong candidate will turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
- Focus on account management through performance analysis and live optimization
- Own and grow operational opportunities with mobile publishers partners through data driven decision making and a high attention to detail
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and performance related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with different business teams to prioritize and support decision making
- Use internal BI and analytical tools and to drive business and process improvements
- Communicate and work closely with publishers worldwide to provide customer support
- Continuously optimize business performance to ensure optimal efficiency for ironSources network
- Client-focused, detail-oriented mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Strong analytical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Experience working on a team and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest and desire to work in online/mobile advertising/ad tech
- Bachelor’s degree
- While not required, previous experience in Ad Tech would be helpful
Your application has been successfully submitted.