Tel Aviv, Israel
What is the job
Were looking for an experienced product manager to join ironSources product team and manage our industry leading advertising delivery systems. We serve the biggest mobile gaming companies such as King, EA, Rovio, Activision, etc.
- Manage functionality, data and performance of complicated products and infrastructure
- Lead the entire projects/product lifecycle
- Gather customer requirements
- Define product specifications
- Collaborate with data engineers, business analysts, R&D teams, and across new solutions product teams
- Identify opportunities, create new products, and define the products vision and strategy
- Solve business problems and provide clear and analytically-supported solutions
- 3+ years experience in product management for an online company
- BS degree in CS/Engineering
- Strong technical background, including familiarity with relational DBs, NoSQL, AWS products, big data technologies (Kafka).
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in bringing to market commercially viable products
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.