This job is no longer accepting applications.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We are building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interact with ads to help them find new apps that they will enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we are looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
We are the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising. We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our Brand Performance Team in our Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco / San Mateo, CA office.
The position will report to the Director of Account Management, Brand Performance.
- Serve as the main contact for designated campaigns, anticipating client needs and proactively managing post-sale duties.
- Monitor day-to-day progress of campaigns, make sure deadlines are met, and provide quality assurance on all client deliverables.
- Actively participating/leading internal and external calls, in collaboration with sales and internal teams.
- Test, launch and maintain brand performance campaigns, focusing on App Install.
- Measure and report performance, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and optimize towards key metrics.
- Create, analyze, and interpret data-heavy reports, translating the results into key learnings that can be used for future campaigns.
- Responsible for managing/reallocating budgets, monitoring spend pace, and performance forecasting.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on mobile advertising experience with a track record of hitting targets and positive-ROI.
- Deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and user acquisition best practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ad-serving platforms, ad tagging, testing, tracking, QA, and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation) with the ability to analyze various types and large amounts of data.
- Experience using Google Analytics, or similar web analytics platforms.
- The ability to plan, track, and manage very detailed work.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.