This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppLovin's global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The AppLovin Media Buying team fuels the growth of our 10+ partner game studios located around the world. Join a team that works on top-grossing titles across all game genres -- Word/Puzzle, Midcore/Hardcore, Casino, and Match-3. We’re looking for an Analyst to manage user acquisition and drive positive return on ad spend (ROAS) on multi-million dollar campaigns. You will work directly with our gaming studios, in-house creative team, and ad monetization analysts. Your work will be tremendously impactful on the user acquisition efforts for games played by tens of millions of global players.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing end-to-end funnel, including integrating new traffic sources, managing campaigns, and collaborating with creative team to produce best-in-class creatives
- Leading tactical and strategic direction for multiple games that aligns with the company’s KPIs
- Managing key projects focused on optimizing marketing campaigns with technical stakeholders, such as Data and Decision Scientist, to design and implement automated workflows that will improve work efficiency and effectiveness
- Designing and executing A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities
- Consistently performing research in game and marketing performance across supply partners to conceptualize innovative ideas that will improve new user scalability and ROI in media buying
- Be an expert in the mobile game industry -- know the competitors, their acquisition strategies and their user funnel/monetization
- Stay current with marketing trends - such as new apps, new sources of traffic to market in, and publisher waterfalls - to help develop new supply relationships and to determine optimal spend to invest amongst a portfolio of supply side channels for maximum scalability and ROI
What we're looking for
- 2+ years work experience of analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- Bachelor's degree in business, technical or related field of study
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills
- Strong business logic thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities to challenge the status quo
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.