This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppsFlyer is the leading mobile attribution company and the core of a very complex and connected mobile ecosystem. As an unbiased third party solution, our products allow the advertising ecosystem to function properly and fairly.
The mobile industry is dynamic and fast growing. There are unprecedented changes around industry regulation, platform shifts which have global implications, and a heightened awareness of the need for great user privacy. AppsFlyer sits in a very unique position to help move the industry forward by developing trusted solutions for all parties involved - the advertisers, the media & technology companies, and the end users.
AppsFlyer is looking for a seasoned Solutions Architect that will solve technical and business problems, and design solutions that will transform the industry. In this role, you will immerse yourself in the product with a strategic mindset and tackle problems to influence an industry. As a solution architect, your understanding of business strategy, expertise in product / technical knowledge and deep experience with the ecosystem will be highly leveraged by clients, the company and the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure success in designing, migrating, and deploying AppsFlyer with strategic prospects/clients and provide value throughout the onboarding / renewal process
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Partners Integrations, Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing teams as the product advocate to help prioritize existing gaps, features and product strategies
- Be a thought leader in the ecosystem in developing and advocating solutions alongside our internal product/engineering teams, clients, and media & technology companies
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute strategy to solve business needs and technical requirements. Lead product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts, as well as respond to RFP/RFIs and Info Security documents, as necessary
- Build deep client relationships with senior technical and nontechnical individuals.
- Attend and present at conferences and industry events
- Approximately 10-15% travel depending on client/event location
What you have:
- BA/BS required, technical degree preferred
- At least 5-7+ years of experience in a client-facing technical role and collaborating with Sales
- Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand business use cases and requirements and build out technical solutions
- Comfortable working with large data sets and dealing with discrepancies
- Prior experience in the mobile marketing industry is highly desired
- Experience speaking at large events is highly desired
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
Your application has been successfully submitted.