Product Manager, Partners
San Francisco, CA, USA
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
The Partner Development team is responsible for managing 7,000+ relationships of integrated partners. The team is expanding and AppsFlyer is looking for our first Partner Product Manager in North America! In this role, you will work closely with AppsFlyer’s global partners and the Product teams to influence new product features.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who has worked closely with external stakeholders (clients and/or partners), who has experience advocating for feature and product requests, and have executed on those initiatives. This role will have a hand in continuing to position AppsFlyer as the attribution authority with our strategic partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with strategic partners and be the technical product expert and laise discussions for improvements and new ideas with the Product teams
- Be a consultant to the Product teams on all partner related integrations and features and POC for incoming technical inquiries from partners
- Define and collect functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project plans
- Act as subject matter expert for troubleshooting technical issues with Customer Success Managers and Support teams
- Manage the education and communications of new features and regular releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support from launch and post launch
- Measure and analyze product metrics, feature adoption, customer needs, and business opportunities to guide prioritization, design and development decisions
- Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions
What You Have:
- 3+ years product management or related experience
- Experience driving projects with cross-functional teams
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to efficiently collect and synthesize customer needs
- Experience integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Strong understanding of marketing clouds, automation, product analytics & CDPs
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more data management platforms (DMPs); such as Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle/Blue Kai, Turn, Salesforce/Krux, etc.
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more customer data platforms (CDPs); such as Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium, mParticle, Segment etc.
- Experience working with identity partners including Live Ramp, Neustar, Zeotap, etc.
- Experience with product and service analytics platform I.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Experience with ETL tools, Web Analytics platforms administration, SQL query, Customer Journey Orchestration tools
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.