Social Media Manager - Skate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EA is hiring a Social Media Manager to support the Skate franchise. This is a Temporary, Full-time role with EA Vancouver. The estimated duration is 12 months
We're looking for a highly skilled Social Media Manager who will engage with our community via Skate social channels. Reporting to our Lifestyle Social Lead, you will be part of a core franchise team working closely with the Full Circle studio, and will help facilitate communication in both directions
What You'll Do…
- Own and schedule content that lives across the Skate social channels
- Define the social strategy for the Skate franchise and continue to evolve the brand tone of voice
- Actively reply to players on social to nurture a positive relationship between Skate and its community
- Write copy, post imagery, videos, etc. to our channels
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar in partnership with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with marketing, brand, influencer, and comms teams across the EA org to deliver the best possible experience for our players
Successful candidates should be...
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have experience with writing and managing social media communication, updates, campaigns, etc, ideally in the video game industry.
- Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of gaming, community trends, and ideally who have knowledge of and experience with the Skate franchise and skateboarding.
- Empathetic. We need someone who cares deeply about the community, can speak our voice, engage with our players in a genuine/authentic and creative way.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
- 3+ years professional experience operating in a social media and/or community management capacity.
- Fantastic writing skills.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- A player-first mentality.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.