Partnerships Manager - FIFA Brand (1 year contract)
Multiple Locations: Milan, Lombardy, Italy • Italy
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FIFA Partnerships Team goal is to build strong relationships with football partners to connect with and captivate football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels, driving mass awareness of EA's brands and acquisition of new players through best-in-class, innovative activation.
Reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager in Southern Europe for the FIFA Brand; the main responsibilities for our next Partnerships Manager at EA will be:
- You will deliver Cultralised Campaigns:Service our local businesses and campaigns, tapping into cultural relevance and fandom to embed FIFA within football.
- You will build Strong Relationships:Build strong working relationships with key football partners and rights holders, strengthening EA's position in the market to unlock incremental opportunities.
- You will provide In-Market Football Insight: Surface football insights to all internal departments incl. business affairs, development and commercial.
- You will drive Mass Awareness: delivering accelerated growth amongst new players by connecting to and captivating football fans across league, club, athlete and brand channels.
- You will develop Standards:developing standards for licensor, league, club and athlete activations that support economies of scale and maximise partnership value, cohesion and reach.
- Agency management:you will manage relevant agencies and contractor resources.
- Clubs and League Partnerships Activation Plan: Partner campaign planning as a combination of global campaign beats, live service support and locally relevant Italian club activation.
- Lead and innovate in the football conversation: Provide AAA and inspiring content and activities for the FIFA Brand.
- Activate rights: Player appearances, Digital Campaigns, Matchday Assets and more activated throughout the season.
- Create value for our partners and their partners: Surfacing partnerships and activation opportunities.
- Asset management and approvals, in coordination with the global production team and aligned with all Italian partners.
- Connect with Athlete Relations and Business Affairs on a regular basis.
- Seasoned marketer with 5+ years of experience promoting partnerships
- Italian football expert with a strong practical knowledge of the sports industry
- Excellent relationship and soft skills.
- Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- Italian native/Bilingual and English fluent.
- FIFA and FUT product knowledge.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme, pension scheme, stock plans, and Life accident insurance
- Private medical insurance for employee and family: 100% covered by EA
- Global Fitness Benefit Program /Lunch vouchers
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- 26 days holiday (plus 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- 12 bank holidays
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.