Sr Researcher, Consumer Insights
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
We exist to inspire the world to play. The contract Consumer Insights Senior Researcher will join the Strategic Growth Insights (SGI) team, reporting to the Consumer Insights Manager. This is a 12 month contract role.
This team supports franchise-agnostic programs with player insights to enable teams to make informed decisions about how EA shows up to players and the strategic direction of the organization. Some of the products and experiences our team supports include our gaming subscription EA Play, our PC gaming launcher, and esports.
As a Consumer Insights Senior Researcher, you will lead research focusing on subscription and destinations where EA games are published, including our own platforms (e.g. Origin, EA Desktop Beta) and partner platforms (e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, Steam). You'll work with product, design, and marketing partners, fellow researchers, and analysts to provide a deeper understanding of our players and subscribers globally. We are looking for a researcher who is not just an expert, but can understand our partners' context to create long-term roadmaps and provide important insights that will have a meaningful impact on our subscription and platform strategy.
In this role you will:
- Work with marketing, product, and design gaming partners to determine needs and prioritize projects
- Create near-term and long-term research plans through a combination of individually executed research and partnership with external research agencies
- Analyze data sources, prioritize insights, develop business implications, and provide tailored recommendations to the right person and right situation
- Influence decisions by partners, leaders, and execs by informing strategies grounded in data and insights
- Advocate for our players and subscribers, sharing their voice with partners and participating in creating the best possible experience for them
You will need these skills or experiences:
- Project Management Skills: You can manage multiple requests, deadlines, and deliverables
- Collaborative: You are accustomed to working with people from many backgrounds, cultures and skills
- Communicative: You adapt delivery to the right person with the right context and can create a clear story from complex data
- Focused on Impact: You decide and achieve research goals, spot problems but focus on solutions, and affect meaningful change for the teams we support
- 3+ Years experience with:
- Market research industry (preferred: some experience within research agency)
- Knowledge of multiple research methodologies, both qual and quant
- Managed and led global research projects including partner agency engagement from project start to finish
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.