Director - Strategy (Glance)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. It’s the third largest B2C platform after Facebook and YouTube now at 50M DAUs and will reach 75Mn DAUs by end of 2019 across India & SEA, yes Glance is global. Glance is the daily destination for capturing micro-moments of consumers and users spend over 20min per day on Glance. Peter Thiel's fund, Mithril Capital, recently invested $45Mn in Glance.
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform, and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero.
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Glance Strategy team is responsible, not only to work with the Glance leadership team in defining the strategic direction of the company across platforms, operations and global expansion but is also pivotal in working alongside different teams to assist in execution and operational excellence
What will you be doing?
- Defining, articulating and communicating the overall strategy and direction of the Company – One of the key aspects of the role is to the work with the Glance CEO & COO and other Glance management team in setting the direction, strategy and the execution plan for Glance
- Annual and quarterly business planning: The Glance strategy head owns the final annual and quarterly business plan of the company and must ensure review cadence to measure goals and metrics across business, product, and revenue.
- Planning & running new initiatives for the business unit: The Glance strategy head will be responsible for working closely with the leadership team in setting up new initiatives across business, markets, platforms – build, operate and transfer model
- Striking and running strategic partnerships for Glance: The Strategy head will also be responsible for striking and managing strategic partnerships with large partners at a Glance level and work with different functions to make them successful
- Being the staff functional owner for the business unit exec - across communication, reviews etc.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to run select strategic projects.
- Help in analyzing, structuring and solving select business problems across functions.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation and results-oriented thinking. Glance’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates
Your application has been successfully submitted.