Customer Success Manager - Retail Media
Remote, OR, USA Remote
InMobi is growing! We are adding more positions on our nascent retail team and we’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the eCommerce/Online retail media ecosystem that is familiar with onboarding and scaling of retail partners.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll become a retailer's trusted partner at InMobi and help the retailer through the entire onboarding cycle as well as post onboarding scale up. You will proactively identify opportunities to optimize performance and maximize revenue generation for our retail partners without compromising on user experience and relevance.
You'll liaise with Product Marketing, Product, Tech, Legal and Sales team regularly with the objective of making your retail partner a success. You will also maintain a constant channel of communication with the retail partner informing them of new product releases, updates on their performance as well as conducting quarterly business reviews.
Who Are You?
- Passionate about nurturing relationships and obsessively customer centric.
- Tech savvy, understands of the nuances of tech and products in this ecosystem.
- Curious and a problem solver at heart and has the ability to articulate abstract problems into objective to-dos.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record of onboarding, providing technical guidance and scaling up accounts.
What will you do?
- Onboard retailers by providing them with technical guidance, helping them understand how to best use our product features, and scale accounts once integration is done.
- Have a close eye on the integration quality and performance, and proactively identify issues for retailers in your portfolio.
- Have QBRs and regular catchups with retailers to keep them abreast of our product changes.
- Create and own documentation for best practices and revenue optimization techniques.
What does InMobi do?
InMobi is one the largest Independent Adtech player globally with a record of accomplishment for innovations, customer centricity and privacy first approach, we have been recognized on both 2018 and 2019 CNBC disruptor 50 list and as one of the Fast Company’s 2018’s most innovative company.
Currently, we run Adstack that reaches to 1Bn+ Mobile users with relevant content and Ads in a privacy first manner that enables meaningful decision for end users and good revenue and retention for our media partners
We are expanding into Commerce Media Monetization, the next frontier for Adtech and looking for like-minded partners who are passionate about the space and would like to make it big.
What is the InMobi family like?
Our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results focused. Your work is visible, and you have an opportunity to make a real impact on a large organization.
You will work with a very capable and ambitious peer group, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a lifelong commitment, so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- Flexible working hours
- Lunches provided
- Gym stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- A friendly, supportive working family to call your team.
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.