Advertising Account Manager
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Advertising Account Manager for the Branch Discovery team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of our largest advertisers to drive strategy, sales, and cross-functional efforts to deliver maximum performance for advertisers.
You'll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile search, focused on app content discovery, for potentially billions of devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited about working closely with Analysts and Performance Optimization Managers to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps. Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external customers.
As an Advertising Account Manager, you’ll get to:
- Own a portfolio of top advertising customers, and help them strategize on how to get the most from the Branch Discovery Ads product.
- Build strong relationships, manage key internal and external stakeholders, and own regular customer communications.
- Evangelize Branch’s Discovery Ads Product to new and existing customers.
- Build deep domain knowledge, product expertise, and business understanding of each customer to best serve their needs and help them maximize ROI with Branch.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in the mobile marketing/user acquisition industry.
- 5+ Customer-facing experience (Previous sales/account management experience preferred).
- Great organizational skills and hard skills in Sheets/Excel.
- The ability to dive into data and clearly communicate resulting insights.
- The track record of successfully owning and delivering against a revenue number.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in Looker or other querying tools.
- Experience running mobile acquisition campaigns.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unifying mobile measurement and user experiences across devices, platforms, and channels