(Contract) Community Manager | The Sims
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
(Contract) Community Manager | The Sims
The Sims integrated communications team is looking for an experienced community manager to lead player-first initiatives as part of a six-month assignment. You will support our interactions and communications with our players through the implementation of content strategies across various platforms.
- Key contributor to the The Sims global community strategy.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other managers across the Communications team, MarComm, Brand, and game teams to ensure succinct execution of The Sims community-first tactics.
- Manage content development and deployment on social platforms such as Twitch and Twitter.
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns including The Sims 4 launches, in-game events, evergreen content, and creator relations.
- Manage and facilitate communities with messaging and developing discussions, when needed.
- Facilitate community sentiment reports and share with cross-functional groups.
- Manage and work directly with third-party agencies to develop engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
- Track content development team requests and brief cross-functional partners on social content needs.
- Work with creators to create content.
- Work closely with Senior Lead of Community on engagement strategies with players
- Assist in monitoring & reporting platform performance using third-party toolsets.
- 5+years of experience as a social media manager
- Experience developing and executing engaging community strategies
- Strong writing experience and verbal communication skills
- Ability to oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using tools such as Sprout and Airtable
- Multitasking experience to track content development asks & brief cross-functional partners on social content needs
- Ability to encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Assist in delegating and prioritizing necessary tasks across our team
- Continuously learn and grow within the space
- Experience with PC/console/mobile games and The Sims is preferred
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.