As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Professional Development Opportunities
- Participate in the level creation and perform a follow-up analysis to improve the quality of existing levels.
- Create and keep updated documentation pertinent to the content and features of the product.
- Identify and analyze accordingly the main KPIs.
- Grant qualitative feedback to improve the game design and balance.
- Work directly with engineers, artists and product managers throughout the lifecycle of owned features to ensure they are of the best for our users.
- 2+ years of experience as a Game Designer (or provable experience in personal game projects).
- Deep knowledge of the video game industry and specifically in mobile games and last trends.
- Ability to create and maintain design documentation, wireframes, flowcharts and clear feature documentation.
- Strong communication skills. Proficient at conveying ideas in both written and verbal format.
- Intermediate to advanced English
Nice to have
- Previous experience as a Game designer on a top-performing game.
- Previous experience as a Level designer in casual games (Match-3 mechanic).
- Basic programming knowledge.
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability (in terms of law 19.691), genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to any and all hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has ten studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Montevideo, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Your application has been successfully submitted.