Director, Product Marketing – Console/PC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Working with NaturalMotion Games, renowned for making games that wow people. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We recently announced that NaturalMotion is leading new efforts at Zynga to create cross-platform titles that would also encompass PC and console. As Director of Product Marketing you will lead bringing our cross platform titles to console and PC.
You’ll be highly experienced in preparing and launching games on console and PC covering all aspects of marketing from positioning to media strategy. With a deep understanding of the platform ecosystems that exist you’ll be the resident marketing expert, and at the forefront of our journey into cross platform.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop best in class marketing strategies for the console/PC skus of our titles
- Work in lockstep with the franchise Product Marketing Leads to create integrated plans for game launches and live service marketing campaigns
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Own agency relationships for brand marketing activities including media and creative
- Product marketing point person for first party relationships
- Partner with first party marketing teams to create high impact campaigns
- Be a “console marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams across all our titles
- Provide mentorship on console/PC to franchise product marketing leads and their teams
- Collaborate with a marketing team focused on social, email marketing, consumer insights, creative and product marketing
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in console/PC game marketing, with a strong background of success across high profile projects
- Experience of launching blockbuster titles
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Passion for video games is essential
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.