HEAD OF HR - UK & EUROPE (9 MONTH FTC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Reporting to the VP, International HR and leading a small team, this is a hands-on role providing HR Business Partnering support for employees in the UK and Europe.
The role requires a start-up attitude with strong initiative, excellent organisational & multi-tasking skills, capable of working autonomously, of managing and prioritising their own workload and providing the highest level of customer service.
What You’ll Take On
- Partnering with managers, supporting the performance, growth, and wellbeing of their employees.
- Leading the HR team with energy, providing them support and guidance.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with other HR centres of excellence such as Benefits, Payroll and Compensation.
- Designing and delivering management and leadership learning & development initiatives
- Managing employee relations matters
- Maintain HR procedures that meet labour regulations and internal policies.
- Ensuring we have a friendly and engaging experience for all employees.
- Design and implementation of company policies
- Promoting our internal values
What You Bring
- CIPD Level 7 qualified with 5+ Years’ experience of managing and leading a HR team and function, providing support and guidance when required.
- Demonstrable experience with establishing and maintaining relationships with managers at a mixture of levels and other HR center of excellences.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to work with a high level of optimism, kindness, and a great sense of humor.
- Dedication to excellence and high standards of work
- Self-starter – able to work proactively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- High level of flexibility
- Awareness of own limitations and when to seek support/advice.
- Ability to network, negotiate and influence.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), up to 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.