İstanbul, Turkey Remote
COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent. As AdColony Turkey Office, we are certified as Great Place to Work.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for an Growth Manager to join our team in Istanbul.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop insightful and actionable analysis for the User Acquisition team to increase revenue and improve campaign performance,
- Act as the central hub for all analytics and data analysis as related to campaign performance and network health,
- Grow AdColony’s user acquisition business through optimizing and managing campaigns for top global mobile application developers in the social mobile games category,
- Identify, analyze and benchmark campaign and customer success that leads to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts,
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the User Acquisition sales team and key app developers with an emphasis on superior customer service and positive customer experience,
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams from Analytics, Product, Engineering and Sales to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- Fluent at English,
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Open to work between 16:00 and 01:00.
- Analytical and strategic mindset,
- Exceptional quantitative skills and experience (SQL, Excel, Tableau, or similar database/analysis tools),
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities,
- Experience in and a passion for social and mobile games industries,
- Familiarity with user acquisition models for mobile and social games (CPI, CPA, CPC),
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem,
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS, and Android apps, gaming, advertising,
- Ability to collaborate with sales, international and management teams,
- Positive attitude, energetic with a sense of humor,
- Enjoys playing mobile apps/games preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.