Associate Test Analyst, World of Warcraft
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: Associate Test Analyst, World of Warcraft
Requisition ID: R006262
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a diverse community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but creating epic entertainment and the technology that drives our customers’ experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner.
We're hiring an Associate Test Analyst in QA for World of Warcraft!
• Execute provided testing tasks with an emphasis on manual test execution, test library maintanence, and test closure activities
• Work closely with other developers as content is delivered to ensure requirements are both verified and validated
• Use KPIs to validate and report against software quality SLAs
• Be a creative thinker who can test for ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality
• Responsible for working within project management (i.e. JIRA) and test related tools (i.e. TestRail)
• Support the test design effort through the creation and modification of test cases and work estimations
• Advocate of the user experience through delivery of qualitative reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or approximately 3 years of equivalent experience
• Understanding of the fundamental test process
• Analyze and interpret data/workflows, recognize critical issues, and raise concerns
• Understand various SDLC best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including accurate and timely reporting
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Passion for games and software quality
• Gray box and white box testing experience
• CTFL, ISTQB or equivalent
• High-level of gaming knowledge and/or skill
• Passion for Blizzard’s line of products and service
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.