This job is no longer accepting applications.
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Legal team. The person in this role will assist the Legal Department on a wide range of contracts from drafting through execution. The person in this position will interact with many different departments within the Epic organization including Marketing, Finance, and Sales, therefore, strong people skills are a must.
- Processing various types of contracts including license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and consulting agreements
- Overseeing contract creation from start to completion and accurately shepherding the process in its entirety
- Coordinating actions with internal procurement and legal teams, as needed
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation
- Meeting turnaround expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Data entry
- You are familiar with contract/document management software and process
- You have experience with legal transactional documents (NDAs, SOWs)
- You are ideally from a legal or business background
- You are proficient in the MS Office Suite
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to interact with members of varying disciplines on different teams
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of the business surrounding games
- You enjoy working cohesively as part of a team
- Salesforce experience is a plus
If you're passionate about contracts and are a detail-oriented, self-starter with great people skills and a knack for multi-tasking, then we’d like to speak with you! Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.