Legal Ops Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for A Contracts Producer. In this role you'll be responsible for monitoring incoming work requests/ticket and ensuring they are properly assigned and distributed within the Legal team.
Role: Contracts Producer
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate the contracts admin team’s work on an ongoing basis, removing hurdles and clearing out ambiguities in the ticket submissions
- Ensure tickets are being handled in a timely manner and follow up with the requesters, attorneys, admins, purchasing, etc., when necessary to move the ticket forward
- Make sure tickets are being closed out in the system
- Make suggestions and present solutions for new features to the ticketing system and overall processes
- Coordinate with the legal ops team and ensure delivery of new features in the ticketing system
- Deliver training sessions to the various ticket requesters’ teams on a rotation basis
- Provide transparency on ticket statuses and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from any delays in the ticket’s review and approval process
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the contracts admin team and leads on ticket status
- Act as a key escalation point to resolve issues between legal, business, and purchasing teams
- Ensure the team has the best processes and practices that allow them to get contracts executed efficiently and on time
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflict across levels
- Lead by example and have a positive impact on the rest of the contract admin team
- Coach and mentor junior members as necessary
- Ensure key business metrics are being tracked and managed, provide reporting as requested
- Previous experience as a project manager working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience working with a ticketing system
- Passion for getting things done correctly in an efficient manner
- Excellent leadership, oral and written communication skills
- Solid organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, view each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Ability to approach challenges creatively, seeing them through to final resolution
- Ability to communicate with various levels of stakeholders, within the team and throughout the company
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.