Cary, NC, USA
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating. Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a producer to join our rapidly growing Consumer Products team. From customer service and community management to marketing, localization and video production, Epic’s publishing teams take great pride in producing world-class content and experiences that impact our global community. In this position you will work across all departments at Epic, helping to coordinate and deliver world class consumer products and gaming experiences.
In this role, you will:
- Support the global consumer products team with physical licensing initiatives, and partnerships including, but not limited to, the licensing approval process from concept to production, product launches, promotional swag, in-game code activations, and tech that brings players back into the digital experience. Support software submissions and merchandise entitlement grants with first-party and third-party partners.
- Help Epic grow and support the entirety of the consumer products team, building out processes with growth in mind for gift cards, software at retail, as well as physical licensing.
- Support the cross-functional teams by running daily stand-ups, scheduling meetings, taking notes, gathering assets and otherwise help the team stay organized and on track.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts to upcoming releases.
- Foster and maintain relationships with consumer products partners in order to keep them aware of campaigns and product offerings and facilitate smooth go-to-market launches.
- Develop and support maintenance of the product roadmap to communicate the overall direction and vision of initiatives.
- Foster positive working relationships, teamwork, and communication within the team and with external groups.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of project management processes and experience with consumer products licensing
- Knowledge of software submissions and entitlement processes with first and third parties
- Able to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding, schedule-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to navigate change while still building towards future goals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
If organizing communication across creative and development teams to ship products gets you out of bed in the morning, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon if there’s a potential fit.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
We offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.