This job is no longer accepting applications.
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Procurement at Epic
In this role, you will
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders’ to understand their’ Procurement needs;
- Support supplier selections and negotiations to ensure Epic is working with high performing, well managed suppliers and getting great value for money;
- Negotiate supplier contracts in collaboration with the Legal Team;
- Work with stakeholders to obtain necessary spend approvals;
- Lead supplier performance reviews to ensure suppliers perform to a high standard.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years procurement experience
- Bachelor's degree (Finance, Economics, MIS preferred), or equivalent experience.
- Experience running supplier selection processes including Request For Proposals (RFPs) and commercial & contract negotiations.
- Category experience in Software as a Service, IT Hardware, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Facilities Management or Construction.
- Experience working with legal teams in the negotiation of non-commercial terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments. Experience working in a Procurement team for a high growth technology or gaming company would be an advantage.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.