Senior Manager, Brand Management - Global Marketing, Unpublished Fighting Game
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Leaders of game marketing at Riot use their skills for brand strategy and management to establish and articulate others with a clear vision for our products and experiences. We use our experience in leadership and mentorship to provide growth to our teams, and we work collaboratively across departments and teams.
And a new challenger approaches! As the Brand Lead for our yet-to-be-published fighting game, you will lead go-to-market strategy, planning, and the launch for a new Riot game. The FGC (fighting game community) is a passionate player audience and we want to offer them an experience and enthusiasm they deserve.
You and your team will capture the imagination of a global audience. You'll build and lead a dedicated team of brand marketers to create the strategic vision and plan for the introduction, launch, and ongoing presence of the game.
You'll work with the game's development team to set a unified vision for product and marketing integration - all aimed towards a seamless, outstanding experience for players that achieves our goals.
This position is located at our Redwood City, California office.
- Create go-to-market plans for the launch and global presence of the game, including overall product marketing approach (vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization
- Develop the player-facing brand of the game
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with goals, target audience and core strategy of the game
- Create strategy for campaigns and projects -- develop briefs and act as partner for developing creative experiences that improve for marketing within Riot and across the industry
- Work with the game team to foster collaboration and engagement with the global FGC (fighting game community)
- Be the liaison between the product team and Riot's global marketing organization -- promoting successful outcomes through close collaboration and partnership
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Expertise in campaign planning and successful execution
- Experience guiding both results and improving brand resonance
- Intimate knowledge of the global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations and trends, and how they impact our business
- Knowledge of the FGC (either as a participant or a marketer); passion for the fighting game genre
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Experience working on cultural brands that serve engaged audiences and communities
- Experience launching new products
- Organizational management skills
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Your application has been successfully submitted.