Marketing Partnership Specialist (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is a 12 month contract/temporary position with EA.
The Marketing Partnership Specialist is responsible for facilitating the different aspects of the relationship between EA, select studios and partners like Lucasfilm. This individual will be responsible for managing the review process for marketing materials, organizing weekly meetings between stakeholders and distributing feedback between teams.
Lucasfilm Submissions Process
- Facilitate the marketing materials review process across select Star Wars titles.
- Advise cross-functional teams and external partners on the review process as they are working on Star Wars related marketing materials.
- Submit each request to the partner review portal, and facilitate conversations with external partners and the relevant teams during the review process.
- Distribute Lucasfilm feedback with the relevant teams and facilitate the immediate next steps, including subsequent submissions.
EA Originals Support
- Help execute on our EA Originals marketing campaigns
- Partner with the studios to ensure that their game is properly represented in the marketing materials
- Organize weekly meetings
- Collaborate with meeting stakeholders to create a meeting agenda
- Facilitate discussion during these meetings as needed
- Take notes during the meeting and distribute them afterwards
- Keep all the team Google Drives organized for easy coordination across different EA titles
- Partner with the EA Social teams to manage the EA Star Wars and studio specific social channels
- 1+ year of relevant professional industry/marketing experience
- Strong organization and communication skills
- A partnership mindset
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.