Senior Game Artist (2d/3d), Brawl Stars
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Supercell structure is based on the idea of having small, independent teams. Small teams allow us to build, break and shift quickly, but they also require that everyone on the team fills multiple roles. Working as an artist at Supercell is not an exception to this, and our Game Artists typically have the skills of a generalist and shift their focus area based on the game they work on.
The Brawl Stars team is looking for a Senior Game Artist who can create in-game ready real-time 3D character assets independently as well as create their own concepts and collaborate with outsourcing partners. We are not looking for just any artist, but a Game Artist that loves, plays, lives and breathes games. You will be surrounded by people who will help you become a better game developer each day, inspire you and push you to break mobile games as we know them today. And you will also do the same to the people you are working with.
During the years at Supercell, you might also join another game team, and work both with existing IP’s and new, unpublished games. Whatever it is you are working on, you'll own it. You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level. As a game artist at Supercell, you will be responsible for the visual style, design, UI and the overall look of the game you are working on.
- Creating amazing game art, focusing on in-game ready, real-time 3D character assets
- Participating to the creation of new character and skin concepts, and contributing with own concept ideas
- Working together with the whole game team, supporting the game development process from A to Z
- Collaborating with art outsourcing (2D/3D) partners, providing feedback etc
- Making the game the best it could be with full range of skills
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Ability to create character/skin concepts for existing and new styles
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. UI design, vfx, animation etc)
- Passion for developing games and making game art
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.