Las Vegas, NV, USA
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
In March 2021, DraftKings acquired Vegas Sports Information Network, Inc. (VSiN), a multi-platform broadcast and content company delivering trusted sports betting news, analysis, and data to U.S. sports bettors.
Put our production gears in motion.
The Producer works with on-air talent and the production team to create informative and visually motivating content for the sports bettor. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall broadcast product and should be comfortable managing a support team and able to take instruction as well as learn and grow from critiques. You will be responsible for constructing the show’s daily content rundown, booking guests, recognizing graphics implementations and visual illustrations using data and trends to tell the story. You should use proper preparation and planning towards execution while having the ability to think on your feet having no fear of deadlines or technical difficulties. The ideal producer has the makings of a team leader and can delegate as well as execute protocol.
What you’ll do as a Producer:
- Communicate with the technical director from Audio/Visual Broadcast standpoint
- Collaborate with talent regarding daily segments, stories, and guest ideas
- Direct VSIN Technical Staff during the broadcast
- Communicate with talent and guests before & during shows
- Keep track of show timelines (breaks, turnovers, hard-outs etc.)
- Manage graphic assets for implementation into shows (lower thirds, bumpers, commercials, screen bugs etc.)
- Connect with our growing audience on social media
- Research stats and angles for segments and complementary graphics
What you’ll bring:
- Understanding of the production of live events (audio/visual)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Broad understanding of broadcast technology
- Television and/or Radio production experience is preferred.
- Understanding of visual composition
- Sports betting knowledge, practice, vocabulary is highly desired.
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms including business applications (Microsoft 365/Google Suite)
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut, Avid), digital audio workstations (Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic), and image editing software (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Affinity, Illustrator etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years in an audio/visual production-related environment
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.