Senior Marketing Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Analyst to support the Marketing Platform team to inform our current and future marketing initiatives. Through cross-functional collaboration and inventive metrics building, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Analyst:
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform our marketing platform initiatives and use those to guide business decisions for future treatments.
- Drive the development of hypothesis testing framework for the marketing platform team to help test new models and concepts to engage with our customers.
- Define individual scope and strategy and autonomously execute on open-ended analyses while prioritizing high impact work, accounting for cull customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate across teams to streamline reporting, automate and build alerts to help detect potential issues, while keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Create presentations and written materials with little guidance and presents to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably in a retention or acquisition marketing functional area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, and R, Python, or another statistical programming language.
- Proficiency in Tableau, or similar data visualization tools like Looker or Periscope Data.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling.
- Prior experience with Marketing Analytics a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.