Temporary Freelance Video Producer
Boston, MA, USA
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Put our production gears in motion.
DraftKings is seeking an experienced Freelance Video Producer responsible for the creation of additional live programming for the Media team. The Video Producer must be experienced in live production and working with on-camera talent as well as contribute, editorially, to content. This position requires night and weekend work in addition to some weekdays and is freelance only. If you love video production and the flexibility of freelancing, then we know you’ll love it here!
What you’ll do as a Freelance Video Producer:
- Produce live, daily fantasy-relevant shows distributed on multiple digital platforms.
- Booking guests, write and/or approve scripts, and build/approve graphics.
- Contribute to the editorial process by generating segment ideas based on noteworthy storylines and available products on DraftKings platforms.
- Coordinate work on various initiatives with other editorial stakeholders.
- Ensure that our stringent editorial review and fact-checking processes are in place prior to releasing all content.
- Manage relationships with fantasy content creators and distributors that augment and extend the editorial range and audience reach of DraftKings content.
- Develop new content concepts to serve various business ends, including new user acquisition, engagement, retention, social sharing, and sponsorship opportunities.
What skills you’ll need:
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in video/multimedia content production.
- Must be a passionate consumer of digital video content and have decent technical experience.
- Deep comfort with the world of Fantasy Sports. Sports knowledge required.
- Significant work experience in a fast-paced content production environment with high production targets.
- Strong organizational skills are critical; one must be able to juggle multiple projects, ongoing pipelines.
- A degree in Communications, Film, Media Production, or a related field.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.