Mobile Client Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Posting Title
Mobile Client EngineerSummary
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop!, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
Creates opportunities for impact
Shares a passion for challenge
Cultivates a spirit of creativity
Thrives through collaboration
Our fun and friendly gaming studio is looking for a mobile client engineer to help bring the joy of our Big Fish Games to millions every day.
- Our fun and friendly gaming studio is looking for a mobile client engineer to help bring the joy of our Big Fish Games to millions every day.
- You should have 4+ years experience writing software and you should have had some experience in the following:
- -Unity3d, iOS XCode and/or Android Studio mobile development cycle (Gradle, build processes, etc.)
- -Ability to work in a dynamic Scrum process
- -Publishing apps on Google Play.
- -Server side Java, SQL, Perl and/or Python knowledge a plus.
- -Solid knowledge of mobile user interface development.
- -Solid knowledge in OOP best practices.
- -Good problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- -Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Not all of these boxes need to be checked and we don't expect you to arrive as an expert in everything. There are a lot of great learning opportunities. We are looking to hire the best candidates nationwide and offer flexible remote opportunities.
-Influence and contribute across our entire technology stacks across multiple game titles while acting as an area specialist for your team.
-Partner with Production to help plan and size Scrum tasks to fix bugs and build features with the highest quality.
-Develop, design, debug, and modify source code of software applications and tools.
-Communicate and work efficiently with QA to solve issues and reproduce and fix bugs.
-Participate in code reviews and pull requests to uphold overall code quality standards.
-While working remotely be "heads down" but also be responsive to Slack and emails.
-Define, develop, and maintain technical artifacts like internal documentation.
-Practice continuous improvement in software and development process within our Agile development team.
-Have a keen eye for operational aspects of our systems in regards to performance tuning, monitoring, and fault-tolerance.
-Help advancing the team’s design methodology and quality OOP practices.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Seattle, WA, US
Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games
Your application has been successfully submitted.