Senior Brand Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Posting Title
Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop!, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
• Creates opportunities for impact
• Shares a passion for challenge
• Cultivates a spirit of creativity
• Thrives through collaboration
The Marketing Managers are responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategies for a collection of games across multiple channels. Successful marketing managers are able to work cross-functionally and manage marketing strategies to meet revenue forecast and engagement KPIs.
Big Fish Games is looking for a talented, creative Senior brand marketing manager with a proven track record in building brands upstream and delivering high value marketing campaigns.
You will work within the marketing department, working collaboratively with studios with products in development to help shape and build them into relevant and differentiated brands. The Senior Brand Manager will lead strategic marketing initiatives which will drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You should have significant experience in building strong and recognizable brands, developing launch campaigns and briefing creative content. Whilst leading projects from briefing to completion, you will be expected to bring both your analytical and business judgement skills alongside your creative acumen. You will be able to conceive and propose localized marketing strategies and looking for global synergies where possible.
Successful managers should be able to work cross-functionally and demonstrate excellent project management skills when coordinating teams such as: Studio Marketing, Platform Partnerships, Media, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Social and PR to develop 360 campaign work that delivers on core company objectives.
The right person for this role will have experience with both online and offline marketing, making data-driven decisions and influencing others. You’ll need experience in life cycle marketing; from strategic brand positioning to developing and implementing key marketing strategies across multiple channels to meet revenue forecast and engagement KPIs. You will be able to drive both earned, paid and owned media strategies through to execution, delivering best in class creative. This senior figure will need to be a smart risk taker who can deliver big ideas to drive awareness to engagement.
Brand & Product Development
- Understand the processes and flexibility needed to work with studios during upstream game development cycle.
- Work with studio to align on brilliant brand basics; positioning, visual identity and toolkits.
- Lead on launch plans and make sure the wider marketing team are briefed prior to launch, ensuring synergy in communications and creative.
- Work with research leveraging player insights positioning games effectively.
- Build brand guidelines and documentation for product launch readiness.
- Ability to write clear and well-thought creative briefs.
- Day to day management of internal and external creative partners.
- Good understanding of the online advertising landscape and key competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) while addressing potential business challenges, diving deep and digging up insights
Campaign Management & Marketing Planning
- Can single-handedly manage high-profile launch campaigns.
- Create cooperative acquisition marketing programs with leading partners
- Communicates timeline, risks, issues, and mitigation plans both verbally and in written format.
- Prepares quarterly calendars and marketing plans to support live titles.
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
- Expected to lead and provide constructive feedback in marketing project kick-offs.
- Able to run agencies without input.
- Ability to pull and analyze data around engagement marketing campaigns and drive actionable consumer insights.
- Is able to lead and drive marketing plans with internal teams (UA, CS, email, Social).
- Works with other direct contributors independently to meet project goals.
- Expertise with tooling and live ops support would be beneficial.
- A great team player, always willing to support and collaborate with wider marketing team.
- Entrepreneurial with bright ideas around how to optimize creative; bringing in inspiration from the broader market and improving efficiency with ways of working.
- Ability to self-serve is a must. Someone that is proactive to seek out information and share findings more broadly.
- Excited to work in the growing gaming space!
- Senior Brand manager expertise in building IP.
- Upstream work with developer studios.
- Managed multiple products from inception to launch
- Budget Management
- A great communicator, with good presenting skills and a strong ability to build relationships with key partners across senior levels.
- Flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key.
- An excellent team player with a proactive, positive, self-serve attitude.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and writing skills.
- Senior Brand Manager with Mobile gaming experience.
- Brand management experience/training.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in-market relevant experience
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Seattle, WA, US
Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games
Your application has been successfully submitted.