Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Posting Title
Senior Product Manager
- Life at Big Fish Games
- Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop!, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
- Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Product Managers are responsible for driving the strategy for a product via roadmaps and spec creation. The work done by the Product Managers requires close collaboration with stakeholders both inside and outside of the immediate team.
- Responsible for Product Roadmap, negotiating requirements with stakeholders and prioritizing product initiatives based on business goals.
- Contributes to Product Strategy and KPI development, creating user stories, defining acceptance criteria and using data-driven approaches to validate ongoing work post-launch.
- May guide investment level, based on the product’s ROI and potential.
- Internal Subject Matter Expert of most relevant business areas.
- Consistently stays in communication with stakeholders, team members and cross-functional peers, both verbally and in written format.
- Presents product’s business goals and status in executive-level meetings.
- May write, or collaborate on writing detailed documents (Business Requirements Documents, Product Requirements Documents and/or Specs) for all sizes of features.
- Validates BI findings and provides business assessment shared with broader team.
- Collaborates with Marketing on Go-To-Market and sustaining marketing activities as appropriate.
- Leads small to medium projects individually without guidance.
- Leads large projects with guidance from business leaders.
- Identifies and drives improvements for the development process.
- Assists with making build/buy/partner decisions, including developing the business case supporting those decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree + 5-8 years’ experience delivering products and/or platforms
- MBA preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks.
- Understands the competitive landscape in terms of product quality and feature parity.
- Identifies business needs and appropriately introduces changes that improves top-line revenue • Ability to own and drive the implementation of new features or games.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of employees both internally and externally.
- Ability to quantify expected business results through basic forecasting and/or data analysis.
- Manages sensitive communications to the product teams that give appropriate information while managing morale.
- Maturity to be exposed to a great deal of forward-looking business strategy and confidential financial information.
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Austin, TX, US, Oakland, CA, US
Big Fish Games
- Big Fish Games
Your application has been successfully submitted.