Director of Product Management - Table and Taste
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At the CrowdStar Studio, we believe there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. Our goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower.
With our two top-grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. We are changing how women interact with games. We are changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, and furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging games for women, and also enriching lives outside of the game.
We are now looking to expand our audience with an exciting third title in development, Table and Taste. This product builds on the success of Covet Fashion and Design Home by taking our learnings and applying them to everything food.
As the Director of Product Management, you will be leading the Table and Taste Product team and strategy. This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll have a chance to work with a world-class team and build a new product that will touch millions of player’s lives every day. As a product leader, you will be responsible for the entire product, from shaping the product roadmap to ensuring the product meets its quarterly and yearly commitments. You will inspire those around you, be a mentor to a top-notch PM team, and partner with internal partners to deliver the next stage of growth for the franchise and Glu.
What you'll be doing:
- In conjunction with the studio leadership team, drive the roadmap and product strategy
- Define high level goals and metrics that measure the value and success of the franchise
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews
- Manage a team of Product Managers and Analysts
- Drive A/B experimentation needs and priorities
- Define needs and problem space for design team
- Work with production and engineering to execute on features and roadmap
- Help evaluate new proposals and build business cases and/or perform competitor analysis as needed
- Work with central teams on defining deliverables and establishing robust methodologies
- Drive new innovative efforts in the areas of personalization and machine learning
- Mentor Product Managers and mid-level PM leaders, grow and develop talent needed for next-generation staff
Your ideal background would include:
- 5+ years of product management or relevant experience in consumer facing products of which at least 3 years is in mobile gaming
- 2+ years in female targeted consumer products
- 2+ years managing PM teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experienceBe a critical thinker, have a player-first mentality, and be intensely data-driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
All qualified applicants wil
l receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.