San Francisco, CA, USA
At Glu, we build mobile games that are free to play. Our titles include Covet Fashion, Design Home, Diner Dash Adventure, Kim Kardashian, MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and Disney Sorcerer's Arena, to name a few. As a marketing analyst, you will support our efforts to connect with new players, engage our existing players, and measure the health of our games. You will work as part of a cross-functional team of marketers and user acquisition specialists focused on growing two to three of our games.
As a member of the Growth Analytics Team, you will collaborate with marketers, analysts, and data scientists. The team’s mission is to provide objective insights and build data products and services so that can connect with players, grow our games, and strengthen our portfolio of titles. You will help the team create internally focused, machine learning tools for improving the experience of our players.
You’ll most often:
- Develop analytical approaches to solve core player acquisition, recirculation, and experience needs
- Consult with marketing and game studio leads
- Evaluate marketing strategies
- Forecast the player cohort growth
- Pull and summarize data from traditional and big data systems using SQL
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for games and appreciation for our players
- Excitement for working in a data rich environment
- Experience delivering analytics driven consulting
- Expertise using SQL to manipulate data in relational databases
- Experience working with performance marketing systems and creative metrics to deliver significant insights to marketing teams (Product Marketing, Creative and UA)
- Pride in growing the capabilities of your team
- Experience managing and growing a group of analysts
Bonus points for:
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Computational Marketing, or Economics (or similar)
- Experience writing reusable programs in Python or R
- Collaborating on code using Git
All qualified applicants wil
l receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.”
Your application has been successfully submitted.