Foster City, CA, USA
As our QA Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games & content. You identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing, perform manual and automated testing and develop tools and automated testing to maintain a good quality. You also review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Code automated tests both end2end, from frontend to backend including database and mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Implement test process & execution.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with one or more of the automation test tools: Cypress, JEST or Puppeteer
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Azure or Google
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
- Experience using React and NodeJS.
- Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Collaborating with the team’s developers
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure.
- Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
- Experience with testing localization
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.