This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role within our Kingdom
The Loyalty Program Manager will be a part of a globally distributed, passionate, and dynamic team with a mission to build, innovate and operate a best- in- class loyalty program for King games and our players. This role reports to the Assoc. Director of Operations and works collaboratively across functional areas to plan and and manage the delivery of key initiatives across the Loyalty Program. The ideal candidate has experience managing multiple, interdependent workstreams and utilizes best practices to manage and track issues; prepare status reports/executive summaries; manage issue tracking, escalation and resolution; and balance resource allocations.
- Define scope of projects and establish realistic long and short- term objectives aligned with company goals and KPIs
- Create and maintains project timelines and transparently manage the critical path
- Monitor progress and escalate changes and issues to business and technical stakeholders when needed
- Monitor the backlog prioritisation and liaise with the key stakeholders to update the priorities if needed
- Provide consistent updates to key stakeholders regarding project strategy, issues and mitigation plans, and progress toward key deliverables.
- Foster strong relationships with teams to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving goals
- Facilitate continuous improvement efforts and implementation of best practices in Project Management
- Optimize communication within the Team Leads and among departments
- Establish meeting cadence, ability to run productive meetings and define action items
Skills to create thrills
- 5+ year of relevant experience planning and executing projects to completion
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems with the ability to creatively troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally across all levels, including external agencies
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, delivering in a fast- paced environment, whilst keeping a calm head
- A growth mindset with a strong leadership attitude
- A self- starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in loyalty or rewards programs
- Experience in a gaming, media or consumer web/mobile services company
- Experience managing teams in technical environments
- Experience and expertise using JIRA as a project management tool
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.