Customer Strategy and Operations Director
Who We Are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection and accurate impression delivery across digital campaigns to drive performance. DoubleVerify helps hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem.
What You'll Do
As the Customer Strategy and Operations Director, you will ensure operational excellence across every part of the customer journey from contracting to cash. You will help multiple teams including sales, sales operations, client service, finance and R&D to improve strategic and operational efficiency of client contracting, billing and collections. In this role, you'll enable the success of DV’s clients by driving operations strategy, improving communications and coordination and leading change across our teams. Ultimately you will help DV serve our clients better.
- Oversee day-to-day client success operations
- Map, review, evaluate and fix all operational challenges for our clients
- Work with executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic / operational initiatives.
- Evaluate performance of client success operations in meeting objectives and determine where cost can be reduced and what can be improved to enhance performance.
Who You Are
- Analytical mindset
- Must be data-driven
- Ability to function under stress
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present and collaborate across teams
- Empathy for customers and strong adherence to quality
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Bachelors or Master's degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $118,000 to $225,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.