Community Support Coordinator (Contract, Part-time)
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! We are looking for a Community Support Coordinator. In this role, you will help ensure that Rec Room remains a fun and welcoming community for people from all walks of life.
Due to materials this position may be exposed to, applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work within our support ticket system, including ticket triage, research, and completion
- Produce support materials for our player base
- Review reports and ensure our Code of Conduct is being followed
- Review user-generated content to ensure it falls within our community guidelines and provides a good experience for our players
- Drive community-facing initiatives to enhance our game and improve player engagement
- Collaborate across teams and disciplines
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, moderation, or a closely-related field
- 1+ years of external technical support or help desk experience
- Fluency with a variety of social media and communication platforms - Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and potentially holidays
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Zendesk Experience
- The ability to read and write multiple languages
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Experience with streaming and video creation workflows
- Experience organizing public events
- Experience with team based remote work
- Experience working on a live online service
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Applicants who are in need of a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com. Rec Room will work with each individual to define their application-related needs and to try to accommodate those needs.
Applicants can find our CCPA disclosure notice here.
Apply for this Job
Your application has been successfully submitted.