Key Accounts - Campaign Manager UK
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
As our Campaign Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns over several brands and clients in the UKI market. You will work closely with stakeholders both internally and externally to see campaigns through from planning stages, to post-campaign reporting and analysis of performance.
What you will be doing:
- Custom Support for Strategic client accounts in the UKI market, in collaboration with a (Senior) Account Strategist
- Proactive client communication & participation in weekly calls and QBRs
- Monitoring campaign performance on a daily basis, often on 3rd party attribution
- Ensuring KPI reporting and short-term operational optimizations on client goals
- Providing operational, efficient & accurate campaign delivery recommendations and support on execution
- End-to-end optimization of campaign budgets, audience targeting & creatives to meet and exceed clients’ objectives
- Supporting clients with technical implementation of ad campaigns, campaign launches, adaption of creatives, coupons and the usage of self-service tools in collaboration with AdOps, AS, TS, AX and the Creative team
- Inventory management and custom reporting for clients
- Proactive evaluation, analysis & troubleshooting of campaigns, anticipation of main seasonality trends, identification, and follow-up on any ongoing issues
- Ability to take insights from various data sources to form and present campaign recommendations
- Salesforce updates: support in creation and management of opportunities on new solutions & contacts
- Execution of internal administrative tasks: submit, request & follow up with support teams (Finance, Data Analyst, Technical Solutions, AdOps, Products)
- Development of technical knowledge on products, processes, and maintenance of an up-to-date understanding of the digital marketing landscape (DSP, SSP, CTV/OTT etc.)
- Tool usage: Management Center, Top, Design Tool, SORT/JIRA, Opera, Tableau Salesforce, MS Office Programs
Who you are:
- Business proficient in English spoken and written
- Ability to work effectively across functions/teams and interact with different stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Great understanding of client’s and team’s needs. Will need to stay in touch with industry evolutions and standards as well
- Good understanding of the digital advertising industry, competitive landscape and Criteo’s strategy and solutions
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
- Strong organization, time management, project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Organized, structured & deductive skills
- Good team player
- You show self-leadership and of course, 100% aligned with our values and team culture
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.