Sr Product Marketing Manager - Data, Identity and Privacy
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Sr Product Marketing Manager - Data, Identity and Privacy
Location: This is a US based role, any InMobi US office
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to clearly position our data products, develop the go-to-market strategy, and execute the plan across the company, including InMobi’s Global Identity Products and Privacy Products. You will maintain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on identity and privacy product strategy, relevance, profitability, and quality. If you are looking for a role where you can make a major impact by owning the cross-channel identity and privacy strategy, we want to meet you!
What is IDI group doing?
- InMobi’s Identity, Data and Insight (IDI) platform is the backbone for consumer identity resolution and addressability solutions across business units and product platformss (i.e., Exchange / SSP, DSP, Commerce platform and O&O consumer properties) at InMobi.
- Multi Tenanted consent and compliance processing capabilities with support for Audit and real-time lookups.
- We built the IDI platform to solve for all Media use cases of our clients through a highly scalable, flexible data lake.
- Integrated ML Platform for privacy-compliant model lifecycle management, supporting use cases such as Lookalike modelling, Demographics Prediction, Home / Work Inferences and others.
- We are building a Global user ID graph that offers a single view of user as long as that user enters InMobi universe (Mobil Exchange, Retail, O&O, Telco, etc), and have given us the consent.
- Self-Serve Segmentation and Analytics capabilities with an intuitive SQL based rule engine and dashboards.
- Import/Export framework to support data syndications at scale with customized frequency to multiple destinations.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Develop market positioning, materials, processes, and products that differentiate InMobi’s Identity and Addressability products and services in the marketplace (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, points of views, and thought leadership).
- Discover, evaluate, and track global advertising and marketing tech industry trends.
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer needs and market opportunities.
- Bridge Sales, BD, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to market.
- Work alongside Business Development, Product Management and Sales to inform positioning of products for advertisers.
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer needs and market opportunities. Coordinate closely with the sales training team to better prepare sellers for client meetings and at industry events.
- Partner with Product mangers to position, message, pre-launch and post-launch product marketing support.
- Effectively communicate product features across all stakeholders (Engineering, Sales, Stakeholders, End-Users).
- Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of marketing strategies and plans to respond to changing markets and competitive conditions.
- A growth area for this role is to become the liaison between IDI group and InMobi’s O&O consumer facing properties.
The Experience You'll Need:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Product Marketing role (or closely related) in the ad tech / digital media industry.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and expertise of Data, either from the Digital Programmatic space, Data vendor/technology space, or the Agency/Advertiser buy-side.
- Being updated on identity and the changing privacy landscape globally, cloud infrastructure integrations and clean rooms, latest industry trends in AdTech and Mar Tech ecosystem.
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, alongside proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- BA/BS in related field (Marketing, Media Arts, Communication, English / Comparative Literature, Journalism / Creative Writing, Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (advanced level), Outlook.
- Basic design skills
- Detail-oriented, Self-motivated and task oriented.
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances. #LI-CA1
Your application has been successfully submitted.