Agency Campaign Manager (French Speaker)
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
About the role:
As our Agency Campaign Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across the group over several media agencies. You will work closely with stakeholders both internally and externally to see campaigns through from planning stages, to post-campaign reporting and analysis of performance.
What you will do:
- Custom Support for media agencies in collaboration with the Account Strategist for the account. You develop your knowledge on an ongoing basis of the Books of Business that you support and contribute to the growth of accounts.
- Proactive client communication & you will join weekly calls (and QBRs which will be led by the Account Strategist).
- Provide operational, efficient & accurate campaign delivery recommendations and be the lead point on execution.
- Lead on first-level client response for reporting and short-term optimizations
- Monitoring performance, often on 3rd party attribution
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative to meet and exceed clients objectives.
- Offer strategic recommendations to drive revenue & product expansion
- Technical implementation of ad campaigns with clients’ KPI’s in mind.
- Inventory management and custom reporting for clients
- Lead execution on new campaign launches
- Proactively evaluate, analyse & troubleshoot campaigns, anticipate main seasonality trends, identify and follow up on any ongoing issues.
- Ability to take insights from various data sources to inform campaign recommendations and contribute to whole strategy
- House updates: opportunities on new solutions & contacts
- Internal administrative tasks: submit, request & follow up with support teams (Finance, Data Analysts, Technical Solutions, Products)
- Attend wide range of trainings to develop skills
Who you are:
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to build strategies and action plans with both a “1 to many” and “1to1” approach
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Great understanding of client’s and team’s needs. Will need to stay in touch with industry evolutions and standards as well.
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills as it will require a lot of co-ordination
- Always looking at creative ways to get to our objectives and beyond
- You are a force for bringing proposals forward. You show proactivity in your approach.
- Strong creative skills to come up with innovative ideas and prepare adapted decks for calls
- Detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Organized, structured & deductive skills
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.