Regional Sales Manager, Acquisition (Remote)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to focus on the acquisition of new business within whitespace accounts. You will need to prospect and target strategic accounts as well as establish relationships with our partners and resellers to increase pipeline. You will bring strong demonstrated experience as a hunter in developing and executing on a sales plan, and a proven track record of consistently exceeding quota. You should be comfortable presenting to senior and C-level audiences, have the ability to present complex solutions as well as discuss use cases to help customers solve their security challenges.
What You’ll Need
- Solid experience in a similar role selling high technology products to Enterprise customers.
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a quota driven environment.
- Strong track record of successfully prospecting, qualifying and closing net new logo opportunities.
- Experience in selling complex software solutions to senior and C-level stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism – leadership and accountability qualities required.
- Be aligned in your thinking with our CrowdStrike Core Values of: ‘Fanatical About The Customer’, ‘Relentless Focus on Innovation’ and ‘Limitless Passion Creates Unlimited Potential’.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.