Product Analyst, Data Science
At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
LOVE DATA? WE DO TOO.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Analyst to drive insights for our Data Science Product team. Data Science Product is in charge of crafting the overall strategy for Data Science at the company and defining the project requirements and goals for our Data Science Engineers. As a Product Analyst, Data Science you’ll be responsible for partnering with our Product Managers and using data to prioritize our product roadmap and measure the success of key initiatives. You will help guide the future of marketing optimization, risk management and product personalization through analytically generated insights. You will work cross-functionally to identify high-value opportunities to implement data science and generate insights to improve the performance of existing products. Sound good to you? Join us
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A PRODUCT ANALYST:
- Define measurable goals for existing and future Data Science products (e.g., algorithms, recommendation engines, personalized models, etc.)and create dashboards to monitor the performance of these key success metrics.
- Plan and analyze experiments comparing Data Science models against each other to test hypotheses and drive value for the business.
- Create analytical frameworks to measure the success of key DS initiatives and inform future plans for the team.
- Conduct open-ended analysis into model performance to identify specific opportunities to improve the models to drive more business value.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience with analytics or data science in a work or academic setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
- Ability to take complicated problems and create simple, analytical frameworks.
- Comfortable synthesizing technical analysis and presenting to cross-functional audiences.
- Expertise with SQL and a statistical programming language (R, Python or something similar).
- Understanding of how to create compelling data visualizations. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling is a plus.
- Curiosity to learn about a complex business and a desire to grow as an analyst and produce high-quality work.
This position can be in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
READY TO BUILD WHAT’S NEXT? APPLY NOW.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.