Sales Director - App Performance
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Sales Director, App Performance
Location: North America - Remote
We are building a team to solve one of the most important challenges of modern times - how can a brand drive the best quality users at the most efficient pricing at scale?
In this role you'll get to…
- Hunt: Identify, close and develop relationships with targeted, strategic advertisers and independent agencies for App Performance and App Retargeting opportunities.
- Farm: Develop and grow repeat business from existing customers, strategic relationship building to execute long term commercial contracts, drive QBRs, etc.
- Enable: Other sales team members to hunt new app performance advertisers (during different stages like planning, pitching, strategy, etc.)
- Oversee delivery: Direct line of sight with CSM and Trading team to collaborate on efficient campaign delivery and up-selling opportunities
- Strategize: Work with product team to drive innovation and bring market feedback into feature requests, work with product marketing team to drive enablement efforts for initiatives, work with external partners to drive referral programs for lead generation, work with marketing team to drive thought leadership initiatives, work with internal team to drive process efficiencies on special projects
- Collaborate: effectively internally to align resources (product, engineering, business operations, etc.) to help meet marketers needs
The Experience You’ll Need:
- Deep understanding of mobile app performance ecosystem (DSPs, MMPs, Native Media, KPIs, SKAN, etc.)
- Experience working with brands and independent agencies on delivering app performance campaigns
- Have a strategic approach to relationship building vs. transactional approach
- High energy self starter (bring the hustle mindset)
- Proactive problem solver (aim for solutions, not only finding the problems)
Nice to haves:
- Deep experience selling into brands and independent agencies alike across app performance ecosystem (vertical agnostic)
- Experience being on the other side of spectrum that is delivery of campaigns and operations to understand common challenges
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
InMobi has implemented a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for all employees in the U.S. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated may request an exemption under certain circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.