Video Account Manager, Publishers
We are Outbrain.
We’re one of the world’s largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world’s top digital media companies.
We are seeking a commercial and tech savvy Video Account Manager to work in our highly successful DACH Publisher (Engage) team, supporting the Account Management and Business Development team and taking responsibility for managing and supporting a range of publisher relationships.
We are one of the fastest growing tech & media companies in Germany and are working with Axel Springer, BURDA, FUNKE, Gruner & Jahr, IDG, IPPEN, Handelsblatt, DER SPIEGEL, ZEIT and many other premium publishers. We also work with brands, such as Adidas, Audi, BMW, P&G, Porsche, L ́Oreal, Red Bull, Samsung, Volkswagen, Zalando and their agencies, to drive engagement with their own content and amplify their positive earned media.
Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working directly with clients, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
A day in the life of
- Identification, acquisition and support of the technical onboarding of new and potential publisher partners.
- Support, further development and expansion of existing partnerships with our publishers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Sustainable development of solid customer relationships and management of all tasks arising in the daily exchange with our partners
- Ensuring technical support in cooperation with our Technical Solutions Team
- Active quality assurance of all publisher-relevant processes and parameters on our platform
- Close coordination and cooperation with other related departments, such as Product Management, Content Operations, AdOperations and Sales.
What you’ll bring
- Successful graduation and perhaps already first experience in the digital industry
- Interest and first experience in/with account management/client services
- Interest in online advertising operations or yield/revenue management.
- Interest in online ad tech
- Ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
- Possess a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Programmatic knowledge is an advantage, as well as knowledge of common ad platform and ad server systems is a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and relationship building skills
- Ability to interpret data and trends to derive valuable insights and make recommendations
- A knowledge of the technology and online media landscape, specifically video
- Fluent in German and English
More than snacks!
- Office and home hybrid working - make your home working space productive and comfortable with our WFH budget!
- Be part of our success with our equity program
- Wellbeing benefits like sports allowance, medical and enhanced pension scheme
- Expand your toolbox with our mentorship program and internal learning tools
- Happy hours & office lunch once a week
- …and of course a fully stocked kitchen!
We Recommend #LifeAtOutbrain
Our company culture is welcoming, dynamic, diverse, global, and built on top performance.
Did you know "trust" is one of our core values? We apply this value to our day-to-day by working collaboratively on a global scale. With managers and teammates often sitting in other countries and time zones, we value communication, patience, and open-mindedness to all cultural backgrounds. We encourage all ideas, and everyone gets a seat at the table!
Our team is made up of individuals who are approachable, resourceful, passionate, and proactive. We foster a sense of belonging through our Employee Resource Groups –employee-led groups in which we debate topics and drive change. From OB Green (environmental), OB WE (women empowerment), OB Good (charitable initiatives) to OB4E (diversity, equity, and inclusion), you’ll be able to share your passions with likeminded people.
Dive into the Outbrain experience via our Instagram account!
Your application has been successfully submitted.