Marketing Intern (fluent in Korean)
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
The Korean speaking Marketing intern will support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities in Korea, and the wider APAC region. This role requires a highly organised, detail-oriented problem solver who can operate as part of a team but at times independently with minimum guidance. There will be a need for close liaison with teams across APAC.
- Help develop marketing collateral and content to support events (newsletters and invites) and support on presentation creation, including localisation of global materials.
- Help execute and support owned and operated and sponsored events including liaising with and vendors, speaker management, managing registration lists and questions, collateral production and post-event reporting.
- Localisation of global content for Korean market – including pitch decks, written articles and press releases and email communications.
- Day to day management of marketing approval process for contracts and budget reconciliation.
- Other marketing support as and when required.
Fluency in both English and Korean – written and spoken.
- Interest in the digital media industry and marketing.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Exceptional project management and meticulous planning skills.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Return to Office: PubMatic employees around the world have returned to our offices via a hybrid work schedule (3 days “in office” and 2 days “working remotely”) that is intended to maximize collaboration, innovation, and productivity among teams and across functions. All PubMatic employees in the US and India are required to be fully vaccinated to return to our offices. Covid-19 boosters are not required at this point in time.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide such as, paid leave programs, paid holidays, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, commuter benefits, physical and financial wellness programs, unlimited DTO in the US (that we actually require you to use!), reimbursement for mobile and internet expenses and fully stocked pantries plus in-office catered lunches 3 days per week.
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.