Paid Social Account Director (Kargo Commerce)
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 400 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, Auckland, Ireland, and London. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
Kargo Commerce is the Performance Advertising Division of Kargo with >$500m in paid social dollars under management per annum. Kargo Commerce is a leading player in the paid social ecosystem focused on Retail, Ecomm & Grocer verticals. Kargo Commerce is a Partner of Meta, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Title: Account Director
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Remote (US)
Summary of Job’s Purpose:
Kargo is hiring an Account Director to join our growing Customer Success team.
You will work closely with the rest of the Success team to manage customers’ performance marketing on social media, serve as the day-to-day owner of the accounts you manage and be able to speak to performance effectively. This role does not entail any sharing, post engagement, community building or other broader “social” responsibilities – we are all about increasing revenue and conversions for our Retail, eComm and Travel customers through a strategic, data-driven and analytical approach.
- Support Sr. Account Directors with campaign & account management duties
- Delegate campaign management & technical tasks to Account Managers and Campaign Managers
- Analyze direct response performance & compile custom reporting according to customer needs
- Create, edit, optimize and scale social media campaigns based off complex performance trends
- Train self-serve users in how to best use the StitcherAds software
- Assist with back-end process such as feed mapping, creative scoping and more
- Troubleshoot technical assets such as product catalogs, FB pixels, offline data sets and more
- Provide regular feedback to product team sourced from customers & your own experience
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders of your accounts on performance, measurement, testing plans, creative opportunities and more
- At least 4 years of paid Facebook advertising & campaign management experience
- Understanding & experience with performance marketing goals & methods – ROAS, Dynamic Ads, omnichannel strategies, etc
- Trustworthy in managing larger ad budgets and meeting deadlines with 100% consistency
- Substantial analytical & spreadsheet/Excel skills
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with considerable attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Good knowledge around Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat performance marketing is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party social platforms (especially StitcherAds) is a plus
- History of managing a small team a plus
- Flexible PTO + 10 sick days a year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000 a year
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Benefits
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including:
- B&T’s Best Media Platform (2021)
- Digiday Awards’ Media Award for Best Digital Product Innovation (2021)
- Martech Breakthrough Awards’ Content Management Innovation (2021) (2017)
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- Adweek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work (2017)
Your application has been successfully submitted.