Quality Assurance Analyst
We are Unity Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like RT3D, XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our growing new team is looking for a dedicated Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for and expertise in sophisticated technology to join our Quality team. Through this position, you will play a key role in ensuring that our quality assurance project results are shipped helping to set up related processes in accordance with standard methodologies while providing support to the Unity Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
Our Quality Assurance team’s mission is to build quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our new technologies build groundbreaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity Core products, Real Time 3D applications, XR, ML, robotics, and IoT enable companies to add new value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and driven in a constantly evolving market.
What you'll be doing
- Build test cases for the projects assigned and implement them.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate testing activities and provide QA approval reports at the time of release.
- Shown understanding of various software QA methodologies and tools. Identify risks in the project and communicate the concerns to the QA Lead or Engineering Lead.
- Reviewing test strategies and see that all the testing types like functional, UI, performance, stress, network, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Implementing Quality critical metrics and efficiently ship the project.
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge and experience working with various tech stacks.
- Experience in a professional services environment working in a quality assurance capacity on Unity RT3D/Cloud/DevOps, Mobile Tech and Webtech applications.
- Experience with API testing using Postman, Swagger and TestRail.
- Experience working on Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins and other related tools.
- Familiarity with automated test scripts and tools such as Unity Test Runner, Unity Engine, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Load and Performance Testing.
You might also have
- ISTQB Certification.
- Experience with cloud computing.
- Ability to work occasionally in an office to do location based testing.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.